What is it?
The Member Summary Report gives you information about expiring and renewing members and ongoing member growth. Some of the uses for Member Summary Reports include:
* Find members expiring within a date range and compare them as a percentage of total membership.
* See renewed members (based on a renewal form).
* See renewed members with a balance due (based on a renewal form).
* Compare expiring members by group.
* Compare renewals by group (based on a renewal form).
* Find new profile creations by member group and date range.
How to Access
Navigate to Reports > Member Summary Report
Using the Member Summary Report
If you have previously saved a Member Summary Report, you will see the Choose a Report section at the top of the screen.
You can view and delete previously saved reports in this section.
If you have not saved a report yet, you can only click on the Create button to run a new report.
Choose the type of Member Summary Report you want to view.
- Profiles expiring in a date range by group: Allows you to view member profiles expiring in a specific date range based on group
- Member group summary by renewal date range: Based on a specific membership application form
- Recently added profiles: Allows you to view recently added profiles by member group and date range based on a specific membership application form
Enter a Report Title and choose a date range or enter the dates for which you want to run the report.
Some types of Member Summary Reports require you to choose forms or select the expiration date attribute to use (see two screenshots above).
Click Continue after entering all report details.
You may have to select an expiration date or email address attribute to use for the report, depending on the type of Member Summary Report.
You may have to choose an attribute to sort your report results by, depending on the type of Member Summary Report.
A summary page will display the criteria you have selected.Use the Edit links to change specific criteria, or click Submit to run the report.
Your report will appear. If the report is more than one page, click on the arrows in the upper left corner to navigate between pages. In the upper right corner, you can choose to save the report, export it as a PDF or export it as an Excel file by clicking the respective icons.