What is it?
Contact Center Message Approval allows you to require administrator approval on messages before they will be sent from the contact center. Any messages requiring approval will sit in queue until approved.
Enabling Contact Center Message Approval
Expand the group list by clicking the arrow icon to the left of "User Groups. Select a group from the list
Select an option from the "Contact Center Message Approval" menu in the Group Properties section on the right-hand side:
- None - Messages do not require approval. Messages this group sends through the contact center are instantly sent out.
- All Messages - Every message that is group sends will require administrative approval before it is actually sent.
- Messages to multiple recipients - Messages sent to one person will send out instantly. Messages sent to multiple profiles will require approval.
The system can be configured so that an email will be sent to an Administrator when a message is waiting for approval. Notifications will be sent to the email address(es) entered into the User Modification Updates area in the Database > Communication Settings.
You can approve Contact Center Messages by follow the instructions below by navigating to Reports > Message Report.
Here you will see a report of all messages sent through MemberClicks. Use the "Message Type Filter" menu at the top-right to view only contact center messages.
If there are any messages that need approval the status will say "Pending Approval". You can view messages at this time by clicking on the text under the Subject column.
- Click the box to the left to "tag" the message you would like to approve.
- At the bottom click Approve Tagged Messages. The message will then be approved and send.