MemberClicks has options for you to create online membership applications, dues renewals, and event registrations. Because MemberClicks forms tie directly to your membership database, form pricing is customizable based on the Group they're part of, and member's information will pre-populate in forms for them once they've logged in with their Username and Password. You can also use MemberClicks forms to collect donations, offer survey or election type forms, or set up a basic online store.
1. This video is part one of two of our Forms MC 101 videos and covers:
- how to create a new form
- the difference between form fields and attributes
- the differences between the form types and when to use them
2. This video is part two of two of our Forms MC 101 videos and shows:
- how to send a Contact Center email with a link to your form
- how to view form receipts (submissions)
- how to export receipts
3. These articles will walk you through the process of building a form from start to finish.
- how to create an event
- how to link that event to an existing registration form
- how to market event to members
Note: If you're using a parent/child database structure, your forms will need to be created a little differently to allow for parent/child applications, renewals, and event registrations. Click here for information on the parent/child structure.