What is it?
The Form Activity Report gives you information about when form submissions are occurring. Some of the uses for Form Activity Reports include:
* See how active your forms are by a specific date range or day, week, or month.
* Use this to tweak your future form deployments, registration dates, pricing, date-based pricing and discount code availability.
How to Access
To access the Form Activity Report, navigate to Reports > Form Activity Report
How to use the Form Activity Report
If you have previously saved a Form Activity Report, you will see the Choose a Report section at the top of the screen. You can view and delete previously saved reports in this section.
If you have not saved a report yet, you can create one by following the steps below:
1. Click on the Create button to run a new report.
2. Choose whether to view daily or monthly form activity.
3. Enter a Report Title.
4. Choose a date range or enter the dates for which you want to run the report.
5. Select the forms to use for this report.
6. Click Continue.
7. A summary page will display the criteria you have selected.
8. Use the Edit links to change specific criteria, or click Submit to run the report.
Your report will appear. If the report is more than one page, click on the arrows in the upper left corner to navigate between pages.
In the upper right corner, you can choose to save the report, export it as a PDF or export it as an Excel file by clicking the respective icons.