What is it?
Selection Set, Radio Button, and Check Box, fields are all selection type fields that can be created as attributes in your database, or added to a form.
How to Access
Navigate to Forms > Create Form to start a new form, or Forms > Form List to edit an existing form
Selection Set, Radio Button, and Check Boxes Fields
First, drag and drop a selection set, radio button, and check box type field onto the form. Then, select that field.
This will open the Field Properties menu.
Click Edit Selections.
Make the necessary change to the options.
- At the top under Edit Selections you can change the existing options.
- Value is what will appear to you one the receipts.
- Label is what will actually be shown to the users on the form.
- Row and Col allow you to set the row and column of where these items will actually appear.
- Delete check box will remove options from the field.
- Toward to the bottom under Add Selections you can enter new items you want added to the selection set. Place each item on it's own line. If it has a price don't forget to click Insert Price.
When you are finished editing the selections on the field click Next Page.