Please note: the Social Community must be enabled before the following features are available to your users - click here for more information
Members- this section displays 20 random member photos which can be clicked to view the member's profile
- The "view all members" link will display the member directory when clicked
Recent Activities- this section displays the most recent member activity such as new connections, new photos, comments, and new/updated circles
- A user can choose to view activity for all members ("show all") or themselves and their connections only ("me & connections")
Latest Circles- this section displays the newest circle (top portion) along with thumbnails of other recent circles
- Clicking on any circle will bring users to that circle's page
- New Photos - this section displays the most recently added photos
Who's Online - this section displays the users that are currently online
Click here to view the full My Profile page as a single image.
- My Profile - this section shows the user's picture, name, status, last online date/time, and profile views
My Status - this section allows a user to add/update their status, edit their profile information/picture, change privacy settings, start a new circle, upload photos, write a message, and view their inbox
1. My Profile
2. My Status
- Wall - this section allows users to post messages/comments on their own profile as well as on other users' profiles
Profile Details - this section is the user's actual profile, containing the attributes/fields from your database
4. Profile Details
- Connections - this section shows some of the user's connections; clicking "see all" will display all connections
Recent Activity - this section displays the most recent member activity such as new connections, new photos, comments, and new/updated circles
6. Recent Activity
- Latest Photos - this section displays the member's photos that have been uploaded most recently
Circles - this section displays the circles that a member is part of
7. Latest Photos
This section displays all of the user's current connections and allows them to view profiles, write messages, search, and view connection requests they've sent and that require their approval.
- Search - users are able to search for others using the basic "search" or "advanced search"
- Requests sent - users can view who they've sent connection requests to (that are still pending) and remove/cancel them if they wish
- Pending my approval - new connection requests from others can be viewed and approved or declined
- View profile - click on the user's name or photo to view their full profile
- Connections - view other users' connections
Write Message - create and send a private message to any connection
Circles - this section displays all circles that a user is part of, pending circle invitations and latest discussions, and allows the user to search and create circles
Photos - this section displays a user's photo albums and allows them to create new ones as well as edit existing ones
Committees - this section displays any committees that a user is part of
E-Lists - this section displays any e-lists that a user is part of
The inbox is a user's messaging center within the social community. Here they are able to read and reply to messages they've received as well as compose new messages to other members.
Click here for a video on the Social Community from the Member perspective.