This will show you the available options for viewing, sorting and/or finding articles within the Article Manager.
- Choose the number of articles to display at one time using the "Display #" menu at the bottom of the Article Manager (default is 20).
- If there are more articles in your site than you choose to display, use the page navigation buttons to view more.
- By column header: click any column header once to sort articles in descending order and twice for ascending order
- By category: use the "select category" menu to show only articles in a certain category
- By author: use the "select author" menu to show only articles by a certain author
- By state: use the "select state" menu to show only articles in a certain state (published, unpublished, archived)
Use the filter box to search by article title or ID. Click the "reset" button to remove any previous filters.