This will show you the steps involved in adding a site link to any article or contact center message. A site link is a link to any page, file, form, event, etc. within your MemberClicks site. Click here to view the available site link options.
To add a link to a page or document outside of your MemberClicks site, please see Insert a Link.
Locate the Site Links button
Place your cursor where the new link should appear and click the "Site Links" button (located directly below the editor window)
Choose the content to link to
In the popup window, select the item that you wish to link to
Configure the link
- Once you choose the item to link to, click "Configure Link"
- Add/Edit the link text (what the hyperlink will actually say)
- Select a page target option (same page = opens in the same page/window; blank page = opens in a new page/window [recommended for files such as PDFs or Docs])
- Optionally add text for the title/tooltip (wil display when the link is hovered)
- Class is generally not used (refers to a specific style set in the CSS file)
- Choose whether the item will open with or without your site's template (with template is the default and recommended)
- Choose a format (HTML is the default and recommended)
- Click "insert link" when finished
Click here for a video on inserting site links and images.