This will show you the steps involved in adding an image to an article or a contact center message.
Click the "Image" Button
Place your cursor where the image should appear and click the "Image" button located directly below the editor window
Choose/Upload an Image
- If the image is already in your Media Manager, choose it from the top portion of the popup window
- Upload a new image by clicking "Browse" and then "Start Upload"
Set Image Options
- Image URL: The URL is automatically inserted when you select an image and is the path to where the image is located in your media manager
- Image Description: The description is the "alt" text and will display if the image is unable to
- Image Title: The title is similar to the description and can be made into a caption that will appear below the image by checking the "Caption" box to the right
- Align: The alignment dictates how the image will appear; Not Set = appears on its own line, Left/Right = appears to the left or right of the content around it
Insert the Image
When finished, click "Insert"
Click here for a video on inserting site links and images.