How do we sign up for the upgrade?
To schedule, visit https://upgrade.memberclicks.net/schedule
How much does it cost to change?
While there is no fee associated with the upgrade itself, customers desiring to upgrade will need to be on one of our current pricing plans.
Our new pricing plans no longer have any variable costs. The MemberClicks transaction fee does not apply to these new plans, as they are simple flat-rate prices. Note: These plans are available to you now, even while on the Classic platform.
The MemberClicks product (new platform) is compatible with two payment processors, Moolah Payments and Authorize.net. If you are not currently using one of those two processors for credit card payments, you will need to be setup with one prior to being able to complete the upgrade. There is a fairly significant discount to you when you use our preferred payment processor, Moolah Payments.
For more information on pricing, available plans and discounts, please click here.
Can we take information from our current system to the new product? (ex. form receipts, message history)
In order to truly capitalize on the benefits of the new system, MemberClicks will need to review and optimize your current system for the new platform. As it stands today, there are some things that are not able to transfer over from Classic, including:
- Message and transaction history
- Previously posted E-list messages
- Previously posted Committee files and messages
- Previously posted Community forum posts
- Existing Social community circles, posts, etc.
- Events on the calendar (events on the Classic calendar can be manually moved to the new system)
- Existing invoices
- Profile pictures members have uploaded to the directory
Are there any features are available in MemberClicks Classic that aren't currently available in the new product?
While the new product offers a better user experience, more powerful options for dues automation, organizational memberships and many other new features, there are a few things that currently exist in MemberClicks Classic that aren’t currently available. The list below highlights a selection of those features.
- Payment Processor compatibility with processors other than Moolah Payments and Authorize.net
- Installment-type recurring payments (automatic annual dues are the only recurring payments currently available)
- CDYNE Integration, used for Address Verification Services
- Print Center
- The ability to transfer receipts from one profile to another
- Tax and Shipping calculations (tax and shipping can be built into the price of an item)
- Monthly/weekly User Modification Email
- The ability for members to submit events for addition directly to the calendar
Does my site have to go down as part of the transition to the new product?
No; moving to the new product does not require any downtime.
Can I keep my domain, org ID, and email addresses?
Will the upgrade include a new responsive website design?
A new responsive website design is included with your upgrade at no cost! If you're happy with your current website design, it will carry over when your organization is upgraded. Note: If you are interested in updating your website with a responsive design prior to upgrading, that option is available to you as a professional service - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Can I rollback the upgrade?
No. It’s a one-way conversion.